daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Princess Tutu

This precious angel is a grand of one of best friends in the whole world.  Sherry has stood beside me through thick and thin and I've tried to do the same for 33 years.  Her daughter Erin, ended up going to the same university where I graduated and pledged my sorority... making us sorority sister.  I feel like I helped raise Erin because I spent so much time with her during her growing up years. She later babysat for my kids, coached them on swim team, and was a perfect role model.  This Princess Tutu is Erin's precious daughter. I share all of this to let you know about Erin's latest business venture. I'm so proud of her.  She makes and sells these tutu's.  How creative is that?  Every little princess loves to play dress up, and these are the perfect solution.  If you have time,  check out her web page  here.  She also has another precious princess and they look just like Erin did when she was their age.  It really brings back a lot of great memories and that is a BLESSING indeed!

8 Comments:

Blogger Cris said...

What an adorable picture! I love the little tutu, it is too cute!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks Cris~ I agree! Think how cute your little one would be sitting on that potty with a tutu pulled up high!.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

They are very cute - the models and the product! Very talented mommy.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Dawn~ Can't you just see "our" twins in those tutu's? You are right she is one talented mommy, that has worked very hard to get where she is today! I'm very proud of her.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Love that photo!!!
And what a fun business for your friend's daughter to start!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hi Tammy~ This is a perfect business for a stay at home mom and one that her girls were able to help with. Mom's must be creative and innovative as you well know. Your girls would look precious in those tutu's too!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Nancy,

LOL LOL Now there's a visual!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Cris~ I thought you would like that, especially after your most recent newspaper photo! Blessings to you as you endure "potty training"!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home