daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

This to Shall Pass

My laptop now needs a new battery... remember I live in a very rural area so the only solution to this problem is to order on line- I hope to get this done, if I can keep my computer charged long enough to accomplish this. AND the power cord has issues as well, it will not stay attached. According to the "TECH" guy, his is a very common problem with my hp laptop (he said I needed it sautered (sp?) on... so much for wireless)! SO.... the BLESSING in all of this- I have a mac on the way and since I live in a very rural area, this may take awhile. BUT it's on the way and this problem is getting ready to be solved. I'm so excited... I can't wait! Thank you for your patience with me. I will visit as soon as I can... please don't forget about me. You are all a blessing to me.

10 Comments:

Blogger NanAZ said...

Congratulations!

You won the 2nd book drawing since two of the ladies didn't claim in the first drawing.

I'll send "God Gave Us Heaven" as soon as I get your mailing address.

Please email me at HannFamily[at]cox[dot]net
with the info

Enjoy!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Oh, so glad that at least a mac in on it's way and you'll be blogging again soon, Nancy!

1:40 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Definitely could never forget about you! I popped over because I hadn't heard from you in a while and wanted to make sure everything was OK. Sorry to hear about your laptop. We're having a problem with ours too and have to buy a whole new cord. Unfortunately we don't have the money to do that right now and can only come on the computer when I can insure that all eyes are still on little miss Maiya. LOL

I hope you are able to get back soon. Miss you. ((((((((HUGS))))))

1:51 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Hi Nancy,
So sorry to hear of your laptop woes. Hopefully the Mac will be a good replacement.
xo

4:10 PM  
Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

AT least we know that you are okay. Let me know how you like a Mac. never had one always a PC...I feel like that commercial on TV!! Smile!! I have an Acer laptop and so far it has been a great laptop!!

Sandy

5:48 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks Nancy... I look forward to my new book. I don't mind winning by default... I just like to win. Thanks AGAIN!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Tammy, Cris, Susie, and Sandy~ Thanks for the encouragement. I have limited use right now but hope to get back to full time blogging next week.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks for coming over - I'm glad to be able to keep in touch with at least some of my good friends.

Sorry about the computer woes!

8:22 PM  
Blogger gail@more than a song said...

How great to get a new computer! An hp with problems, don't tell me that because my laptop is an hp!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Dawn~ I'm glad you are back up and once I set up my new Mac... I will be too.

Gail~ My new Mac is such a blessing. My HP really gave me trouble from the beginning. It took every ounce of technical knowledge that I had to keep it up and running. It was sent back twice while under warranty and then I spent "MANY" hours in the "phone tunnel" with tech support, over the next several years. I had 3 complete crashes and then I had to do system restore more times than I can count. It still works but only when "IT" wants to. Each day, I know I'm just one click away from loosing what I'm working on. NO FUN!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home