daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

http://grandmaofthree.blogspot.com/gave me this award today and what a BLESSING it is to recieve an award! She is a very dedicated grandmother that offers insight and inspiration through her blog. It makes me feel so good to know that their are blogging friends out there, that actually read what I write, check on me if I am away too long, and find inspiration from my blogg. I have been BLESSED over the last several months to meet so many fascinating bloggers just through their written words and getting to know them better, one post at a time. Thanks Dawn for the recognition! I plan to "pass it on" in a future blog.

11 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Congratulations, Nancy. Well deserved! And I am now officially recovered from my 48 hour ordeal with Cameron and his sleepover. I'm sure I'll get a great mother's day gift from my daughter this year. LOL

Not sure I'm ready to do it again any time soon, though. :-)

Having him on Mondays only is going to be perfect.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Congratulations to you Nancy. I love how you find the blessings in life!
Looking forward to your nominations!
:)

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award - I think it because you share from the heart :). I have to agree with you; there are many awesome bloggers.

Blessings to your weekend and always.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Awe, that was very sweet. Congratulations Nancy. :)

8:20 AM  
Blogger someone else said...

Congratulations, Nancy! Finding all the blessings in life around you on a daily basis certainly qualifies you for the award. Your blessings are a blessing to us.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Congratulations! Your posts always bring blessing into my day Nancy.
Have a blessed weekend.

12:34 PM  
Blogger .Tom Kapanka said...

If there was a "Thoughtful Blogger Award" you would get that, too.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Blessed said...

Congrats on your award. That is pretty awesome!!!
You deserve it for being the BLESSING that you are here in blogland!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I agree with the "Thoughtful Blogger" Award too!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

YOu're welcome!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Congratulations! :D I think you so deserve it!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home