daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Monday, November 27, 2006

TIME

Time is one of the most valuable gifts that I can share with others. Now that I am retired it is such a BLESSING to be able to have enough time to give back to others. Time to volunteer and make a difference in the lives of children, unhurried time spent with my children when they are home, time to do special things for my husband showing him how much I love him, and time to blog and get to know my blogger friends better (thanks for all of your kind comments). We all have the same amount of time in each day... but now I am free to choose how I will spend my 24 hours in each day. That is a great feeling, I pray that I choose wisely, and that I make a difference in the lives of others by sharing the valuable gift of time. TIME a BLESSING indeed!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your time with us out here in blogger land.
SHC

10:32 PM  
Blogger someone else said...

A blessing indeed. I'm touched by the time you spend sharing your heart of blessings with us.

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blessing it is, and often we don't notice that it is a blessing until we are out of it. :)

8:34 AM  
Blogger ChristyR said...

I believe that you will spend your time wisely!

9:25 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

That is so true, what a lovely post! Take Care!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

I agree. I love spending time reading your blog. It always helps to remind me just how blessed I truly am. Thank you.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...very inspirational. thanks for the lovely post.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I thought when I retired that I would have "time" but you know my days are fuller now and go faster than they ever did before. Thanks for praying for Lucy. I know she is just a big ball of RED fur but we LOVE that BIG BALL of RED FUR!!! My heart is just broken especially today and as the days go by. I am tearing up now...Sandy

7:58 PM  
Blogger linda t said...

Thanks for the inspiration.
I am so aware that I waste time and I so desire to be a good steward with my time. I want to cherish every moment and use my time wisely.
Thanks Nancy.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Time is such a blessing! How we spend our time can make such a difference. We were just saying how when we look back time seems to have just gone by so quickly and yet when we look ahead it seems forever for something to finally get here. lol

I love that you are conscientious, as well as, considerate about how your time touches other peoples lives. You are a blessing Nancy, to use your valuable time to bless others!

10:10 PM  
Blogger The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Thanks, Nancy, for the reminder! Time is a precious gift that often moves too quickly. I, too, don't want to waste it and pray God will help me to use it for His Glory.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right - time is a precious gift. Some days I wish I had more of it though. But 24 hours will have to do. Looking forward to the day I will retire - some 20 years from now?

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home