daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Top 10 List

I feel like each day of my life is a BLESSING but Thanksgiving is especially a time to acknowledge and reflect on the things/persons that BLESS my life( in no particular order... it's just what popped into my head). This is a very hectic time for me, so I am just going to make a top 10 list. I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving and have a chance to enjoy time with your friends and family! 1. My handsome, loving, husband of 31 years 2. My two grown children Ben and Katherine and daughter-in-law Jenny 3. My two sisters Kathy and Cheryl 4. All other family members (Mom, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews, etc...) 5. My friends (even all of my blogger friends) 6. A comfortable, happy, home 7. Elmo (my dog) 8. An excellent pastor and church family 9. My God given talents 10. Retirement

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. It sounds like your life is blessed.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Love your list Nancy!
Thanksgiving blessings to you and yours!!
:)

9:43 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Looks like you have so many wonderful things to be thankful for. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Nancy, I love to read about someone counting their blessings. I have a feeling that your list is actually longer than 10 items as well.

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Cheers,
Josie

10:48 PM  
Blogger someone else said...

You have much to feel blessed about. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Such a nice list, Nancy. And yes, I'm feeling mightily thankful today.

One of the main things I'm thankful for is my blogging friends. Who knew so much encouragement was out here.

I love your dog's name. Elmo. How cute.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. You obviously have much to be thankful for and you obviously know it. I enjoyed reading this list, especially the warm and comfortable home. How blessed we are.

9:11 AM  
Blogger ChristyR said...

sounds great Nancy! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

11:01 AM  
Blogger The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Love your list! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Nancy! (yes, my husband is a deer hunter too.)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Our minds were running on the same vein today. Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Nancy, what a blessing to be married to your sweet hubby for 31 years! Congratulations! We have been married 27! Love that your son shares the same name as my Grandbaby! lol Your DIL's name is the same as my younger son's girlfriend! hehe! Glad you have a wonderful list of gratitude! Hope you had a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving! :)

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU AUNT NANCY
sorry we didnt get to see you tonight for dinner

Love,
Jordan

10:25 PM  
Blogger Frances D said...

How lucky you are - that's quite a few blessings.
Thanks for sharing.
Take care,
Frances

5:13 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Wow that is a great list!!! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving and a gr8 weekend!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home