daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Fruit Loop Adventure

Life is good, fruit loops for snack and Nancy to play with!
Mattie thinks Ella may have more Fruit Loops than she has.
Hey sweet sister Ella, will you cover your eyes for just a second?
Okay Mattie, do you have a surprise for me?
Mattie uses the quick fisted grab!
Not me Nancy, I don't have anything behind my back.
NANCY, Mattie got my Fruit Loops and she's hiding them behind her back!
The grandniece twins are nearly 21 months old now and 25+ pounds.  I can still carry them both but not very far or for very long.  They are so full of energy and life, investigating, contemplating, and freely sharing their love.  I never take a minute with them for granted, as I'm constantly aware of the miracle that God has performed in the lives of these two precious girls, and that is a blessing indeed!

10 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

So precious! Great story, Aunt Nancy! I love those little portable high chairs - I need at least one.

Watching the interaction between twins is wonderful - yesterday they were hugging and it was so adorable and touching.

Kristen is some better, but not completely out of the woods. She's very tired and has no energy. It's not contagious, so that's the good news - the only good news. Thanks for your care and please continue praying! For all of us - it's exhausting, but they have been wonderful.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks for stopping by Dawn. I'm glad to hear Kristen is better and I will continue to pray for all of you. Have a great weekend!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

We're all heading to the zoo tomorrow for Feisty's birthday.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Geezerette said...

The twins are darling. I love all the pictures of them and I am glad you are having such fun with them.

I have a booster seat like the portable high chairs in the pictures, but without the tray.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I hope you had fun at the zoo, Dawn.

Hi Susie, those boosters with the tray have been a lifesaver and they work great just pushing them up to the table without a tray. We even use them for art projects, books, counting activities, etc... because you never know when one twin will get up and run or mark on the other ones face! Each day with them is special.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Watching these two grow through your blog is such fun Nancy! I can tell they bring such joy to your life :)
xo

3:08 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Sue, I'm delighted to share the "twins" journey with others. It adds to my excitement and getting to share my joy with others is a blessing indeed! I hope you have a great week, see you on FB!

6:35 PM  
Blogger nannykim said...

You are blessed!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hi Kim, I'm glad you stopped by. I haven't been able to blog much since January. Things have been a little hectic. I hope to get back in a routine this summer and visit your blog. Blessings to you!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

I loved the little story board of what was going on. That was too cute.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home