daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Monday, April 07, 2008

My BUSY List

WOW! I feel like I have been on a roller coaster for the last several weeks. I appreciate that you have stopped by to check on me and I hope to get to your blogs and catch up this week! Here is a list of a few of my many blessings during the last several weeks.

My Twin Great Nieces
A business trip to Charleston with my hubby
My Twin Great Nieces
A week of job interviews for my son Ben
My Twin Great Nieces
A trip to Holden Beach with my sisters and their families
My Twin Great Nieces
A spring break visit from my daughter Katherine
My Twin Great Nieces
(At this point last night, I had all of my pictures lined up ready to post- showing you beautiful beach scenes ,the market in Charleston, family group shots, beautiful sunsets, the twins in my lap, the twins on a stroller ride, etc... Then I tried to upload my pictures!!!!! My pictures are gone :( I will try to figure this out, but for now it looks like they are gone forever. I think there is a save button that I should have clicked on, in my Adobe Photoshop. I have worked with Adobe many times over the last several months but for some reason- last night... I did something wrong. There is a BLESSING in all of this... I have learned a valuable lesson!!!!!!!!)
YEP! They are gone forever!!!!!!
I give up.

14 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I thought you might be busy with those 2 sweet little girls! Glad to have you back in blogland!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Julie~ it is so good to hear from you and I love the new picutres of Carli with Emma. You are such a special blogging friend in so many ways, and I appreciate that you have shared your journey with me. I look forward to more.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Leslie: said...

It's good to see you back, Nancy. I was wondering where you'd been.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks Leslie~ I love to visit your blog and learn so much about Vancouver. You lead an interesting life and stay busy! Eden is growing so fast. I love the latest photo.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

if you downloaded them into My pictures then they should be saved on your hard drive. I hope that you did that first!! I always do that. I keep them for awhile on my hard drive then I take them off onto a CD or some kind of media to keep. I am always afraid that I will lost them too. I hope they are not lost for good.
sounds like you really love those twin nieces!! smile
Nice to see you back. SAndy

3:21 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks Sandy~ I thought I downloaded them to "My Pictures", then when I went back (after deleting my memory sticks), the folders were there, correctly named, but empty! My mistake was to go to adobe first. Next time, I will go to my picutes, first!

It is good to be back and what joy the twins have brought to my life. They are a blessing indeed!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Sounds like a wonderful month you have had! I really would love to see pictures of the twins - so sorry you lost all thsoe great pictures! That is really sad.

I know you'll have chances to take more of the girlies at least!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Dawn~ thanks for stopping by. You are right... I spend all day each Thusday with them, so I can get many more good shots to share. They are growing so fast, just like your twins.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

I had a feeling those sweet little ones were keeping you very busy.
Good to hear from you again. I'm sorry about your pictures..
hugs!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

You really have been busy Nancy. It's good to have you back!
I know all about those "lost forever" pictures. I have that happen more often than I'd like.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Susie and Linda~ It is always great to hear from my "favorites"! I appreciate your encouragement and hugs.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

What a bummer about the pictures. We lost some pictures on our computer once when the program on our computer crashed and we weren't able to retrieve them. We also learned a valuable lesson on that one and bought an external hard drive for the computer.

On a happier note, it's nice to hear that you were able to spend some time with your twin great nieces. Sounds like a very blessed couple of weeks. :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hi Chris~ glad you stopped by. It sounds like you are staying busy too with your volunteer work for the children.

Tomorrow is my day with the twins and I can't wait! It is a blessing indeed.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

It sounds as though you have been busy indeed but mostly in a very good way! Sorry about losing the pictures...it's always frustrating when you work on something for awhile only to lose it all!

We are back from our long road trip as of Monday evening and I'm still a bit tuckered out! Good to be back, though I do miss those palm trees!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home