daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mayan Riviera

It's that time of year again. (See last years post, at this time, when we earned a trip to Florida.) Each year, around this time, Hubby and I take a trip with the company he works for. Trips are earned according to the dollar value of the homes he built, for that year. We are blessed this year to be able to take 4 other employees, as well as, our son Ben (the preacher man) and his wife Jenny.

The Moon Place Resort, along the Mayan Rivera in Mexico, will be our destination this year. I hope to bring back lots of photos, precious memories, and a rested body! I will not be blogging for at least a week but I do plan to get back to the Black and White posts, as soon as possible. Blessings to you all! Please pray for safe travels.

10 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Sounds wonderful! Enjoy every moment.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Leslie: said...

Have a wonderful time! I'm green with envy - oops that a sin! Well just a bit jealous. :D Can hardly wait to hear all about it.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

What fun!! I am so happy for you!! Have a great great time.

Sandy

8:23 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Congratulations to your husband on winning such a lovely prize to share with family. Have a great getaway!
xo

1:22 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Oh, your trip sounds wonderful and I hope you all have a fabulous time!
(And I just read Black and White #2...what a sweet story! I can't to read more!)

1:39 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip. :)

10:31 AM  
Blogger OP SuZ Q said...

Just had a question about the flip flops you mentioned back on Jan 25th(ish)..........do you think it is pretty secure to order from that company down in Brazil via the internet? I just feel uneasy about the credit card......?? Or am I just being old fashioned?

Have a great trip! :)

9:27 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

hope you had a great time!!

8:54 AM  
Blogger {Hilary} said...

Sounds amazing. Wish i could come along.
Enjoy your vacation.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

To All~ It was a great trip but it is also fantastic to get back home and sleep in MY bed (I can't wait- is it bedtime yet?)! I will post more later. Thanks for stopping by with well wishes. You are a great bunch of blogging friends and I mean that- sincerely!

Op Sus Q~ I didn't have a problem but it has been at least 7 years- maybe more. Just check to see if the secure site symbol appears in the https address line when you place your order. If it's not there, don't give your credit card number. It is a yellow symbol and looks like an open lock. Good luck... I hope you love them as much as I do!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home