daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Friday, June 13, 2008

My Kids

My Kids
Katherine just finished her third year of teaching kindergarten and in July she will have been happily married for one year. She lives in the Winston-Salem, NC area about 2 hours away.
Ben just received his first appointment with the United Methodist Church and will be headed to the Greensboro, NC area, with his beautiful bride of two year, as an associate pastor. They have just purchased their first home and will be about 30 minutes from Katherine.
Hubby (yes... he's still a kid too) will be celebrating 33 years of marriage to me on June 14th. We will be celebrating at Holden Beach all of next week... with both of my sisters, their spouses, their kids/spouses, my kids/spouses, and my twin great nieces. What a BLESSING... I can't wait!

11 Comments:

Blogger Lindah said...

Congratulations on your 33rd! Sounds like a wonderful week of celebration planned with family.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks Linda~ It is a great feeling to be married for 33 years and happily at that. I do look forward to our celebration. We leave in the morning.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great event you are heading toward as I write this message to you. Have a wonderful time!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Happy Anniversary!
Have a wonderful family celebration of all the blessings in your life!
xo

1:52 PM  
Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Happy Anniversary!! Today is our daughter's 41st birthday!! Guess this is a good day for both of us. I am so hoping that you have a great time. What nice looking kids you two have. Sandy

2:54 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hi Dawn~ Thanks for stopping by. We are here safe and sound and have wireless... yea! Great weather, lots of fun!

Thanks Susie~ it is a great celebration already... just seeing everyone and spending time with them is a blessing indeed!

Sandy~ You are so right... good looking kids- they take after there dad! Want I have beautiful grandchildren some day? Happy Birthday to your daughter!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Sounds like you have a lot to be proud of!

Happy 33rd anniversary!

11:20 AM  
Blogger .Tom Kapanka said...

I know you're MIA (you warned me), but I meant to post this comment in time to wish you and hubby a wonderful anniversary on Saturday. Hope the beach is a wonderful get-away with those you love! Come back safely.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Cris~ Our anniversary was perfect. Thanks for stopping by.

Tom~ The week has been perfect so far. The weather has been nice, the food is great, and I haven't laughed this hard since we were together at the beach in March. My Michigan sister loves the beach and thinks it's worth the 12 hour drive... it is well worth the 6 hour drive for me- I'm not sure about 12! I'm glad she is willing to sacrifice along with the rest of her family.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

A belated Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! 33 years and two wonderful grown kids is something to celebrate! :D

5:48 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Tammy~ Thanks for stopping by with anniversary wishes.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home