daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Operation Inasmuch

Tomorrow our Church will participate in "Operation Inasmuch", a one day, county wide, mission event to promote the importance of what Jesus said in Matthew 25:40- "For inasmuch as you did to the least of these brothers of mine, you did it for ME!" Our T-shirts are ready, many projects are planned, and hundreds of people will meet at 8:00 tomorrow morning to give back to our community. This awareness will hopefully become a part of our daily lives, as we seek to make a difference... one person at a time- and that will be a BLESSING indeed!

9 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

What a wonderful idea! I would love to see all of you around town in your t-shirts! But then, I guess I should be there working if I were in your vicinity!

Have a blessed time and can't wait to hear all about it.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

PS - thank you so much for the kind, encouraging words!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Dawn~ I will share pictures next week sometime. I'm sure if you lived here- you would be giving 100%, just like you do on all of your projects.

Have a great weekend!

8:46 PM  
Blogger .Tom Kapanka said...

You know why I love the title of this project.
I hope you had a day of many blessings.
Tom

2:02 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Tom,
It was a day of many blessings and I can't wait to share more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thanks for stopping by and more than that THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS!! I have needed them. I "think" that I am getting better day by day now. These new pills work great!! i hate being on medication!! Dog gone it!!
Hope your day is great!!

Sandy

7:28 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Great idea! I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience with this, Nancy!
Hugs,
~Tammy

10:46 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

That is a wonderful idea! And definitely a blessing for all involved!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Sandi, Tammy and Cris~ It was a blessing for everyone involved and I look forward to sharing more in the days to come. Stay tuned! Thanks for stopping by.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home