daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Fall Flowers

My summer flowers continue to bless me even though it is fall. Looking at my flower garden you would never guess that it is October 20th! The rainbow of colors continues with very little work on my part. Frost has crept into our area twice and fortunately my flowers were not killed. This is my black eyed susan vine and it is one of my favorites because it comes back every year, producing an abundance of seeds each fall that I am able to share with my friends and family. I'm not sure how many more days I have left to enjoy my beautiful flowers but I am thankful for each moment that I have been given this gorgeous gift from God. Summer flowers in fall ... what a blessing!

3 Comments:

Blogger aimee said...

Beautiful flowers! The colors this time of year are amazing!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I've never been to North Carolina, but hope to maybe get down that way. We need to go to Georgia to visit family, and might fly into Charlottesville to accomplish that. Long story as to why that roundabout way.

I will have to get that book. The girls and I go to the library every Friday and have such a good time. We read together all the time. Sounds like a winner. Then we have to stop by KFC on the way home for a bit of mac and cheese. Precious memories being built.

Thanks for visiting me again yesterday. I love your way of looking for blessings in everything. It blesses me as well.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Wow, they are beautiful!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home