daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lice Check

Today was my volunteer day at the elementary school and since I have 32 years of experinece... one of my duties for the day was to do a lice check for a class. The blessing in this.... NO LICE! The system has very few nurses and the classroom teacher has to do periodic class checks and of course that takes away from the regular classroom teaching... so that is where I helped out. I also helped a young man with a writing activity. He has already shown improvement since the beginning of the year and I only go once a week. Now that indeed is a blessing! May all of your children have a lice free experience throughout their school years. BLESSINGS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Yeah, no lice! I have two preschoolers - ones with a very itchy head - and my Mom keeps saying "Check her head!" Fortunately, nothing yet, probably just shampoo residue left from a "I want to do it myself" shampoo experience.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I notice you're from NC - I'm on the beautiful Crystal Coast!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home