daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Friday, October 06, 2006

LOL

A great laugh is definitely a daily blessing. In the paper today, I read about a new "cheeky thing" called jowling. It is an incredible new craze where you get a photograph of a person in the process of shaking their head from side to side with the muscles of their face loosened, and their mouth and eyes open. The persons face ends up in a state of gross distortion. Check it out for a great laugh and a look at a bunch of folks that have way too much time on their hands! http://www.jowlers.com I hope each of you have an abundantly blessed weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I love your concept of finding a blessing in each day. I am curious how you found me. Thanks for dropping by!! I love having new friends in cyberspace.

I send the jowlers to my son, who will get a good laugh.

Welcome to bloggityville! Come back to visit me often.

9:30 PM  
Blogger ChristyR said...

okay that is too funny! i see a photo shoot with my kids in the future!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hi Nancy! Thanks for dropping by Pensieve (and, even more, letting me know you did so by leaving your kind words behind).

I absolutely love to lol, one of my favorite things to do:). Another is blog and I see you've entered that arena as well. You might just find it's one of your favorite things to do (but PLEASE don't take a pic of me jowling!!! That would be v e r y s c a r y!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

The jowling thing is too funny! I hope no one catches me on camera looking like that! ;)

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home