daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

TIME

My trip to Saint Louis was fantastic, the weather was great (chilly), the arch was gigantic, the shopping was unique, and the food was delicous... but the biggest blessing of all was spending TIME with my two sisters. Laughter, love, smiles, hugs, and conversation flowed freely and we picked up right where we left off in July. Time is a precious gift... maybe one of the best gifts to give or receive. I have the two most wonderful sisters in the whole world and my life is richer after spending TIME with them. It just doesn't get better than this.

9 Comments:

Blogger aimee said...

I have two sisters too, and I love getting to spend time with them! I am glad you had a great time!

10:34 PM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time. You are right, time spent with family is precious and better than any other gift.

1:34 AM  
Blogger kpjara said...

I have 1 sister and while we used to fight tooth and nail...I wouldn't trade her for anything. She is my very best friend! Through thick and thin.

7:04 AM  
Blogger ChristyR said...

Great times!!!

Don't you love when things pick up where you left off...so nice. Glad your back safely and had a great visit!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Glad you had a wonderful visit with your sisters. I always wished for just one sister, got two brothers instead! (they're great of course, but not sisters!)

5:44 PM  
Blogger rena said...

Sisters are the best!! Glad you enjoyed the visit.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm much recovered from the car crash.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

My sister and I are so close together in age that we've always been good friends. My kids always wished they had a matched set.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thank you very much for visiting my blog...your comment is much appreciated!

Btw, I love having alone time with my sister! She is one of my best friends and I love the bond that we share.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

That's so neat! I haven't been to the Arch in years.

I'm hoping to spend this Christmas with my sister, the first since we were teenagers :-)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home