daily blessings

A blog created to show how much I am blessed each day.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Beautiful Day

It is a beautiful fall day in North Carolina, the temperature is just right, and the leaves are starting to change colors and I am enjoying every minute of it. I want this blog to be about all of the "daily blessings" that I encounter and to reflect on all of the things in my life that got me to this point of satisfaction. I have been inspired by Nitty.Gritty over the last several months and my hope is to have fun creating my own blog by sharing the daily blessings that I recieve that keep me inspired and keep me going even when the going gets rough. God is good. Blessings, Nancy

5 Comments:

Blogger ChristyR said...

Sounds good to me Nancy! Thanks for the nice comment and I look forward to reading your blog. TC, C~

PS-Nitty Gritty is good isn't it!?

3:45 PM  
Blogger K :) said...

Nancy, thanks for the kind words on my blog. I am eager to read all about you in your blog! Happy Fall from one NCer to another.

3:56 PM  
Blogger linda t said...

This blogging has been such a blessing to me... I love to scrapbook, but was so nervous about journaling along with the pics so having a blog is my way of doing that! And now I love to journal!

I am soooo excited for you as you begin your journey!

Yes, I'm a Nitty Gritty fan too!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Laura Williams said...

hey! thanks for visiting my blog! happy fall! :)

4:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Yay Nancy!! So glad you're joining the Blog World. You really will love it--whether you do it to count your daily blessings or do full-blown entries! It's just a wonderful thing to sit down and write everyday! And you meet so many nice people!!!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home